Pilgrim hostel à la ferme La Bayssade
La Bayssade is a farm in the heart of the Quercy, near the GR65 (possibility of directly returning to the GR the next day).
The farm produces milk and fruit. A nice quiet stopover where you will enjoy family cuisine with fruits and vegetables from the garden or from neighbouring farms.
- 3 bedrooms - 10 people
- Breakfast included: homemade jams
- Evening meal with garden products
- Picnic basket on request
- Possibility to cook
- Drinks offered on arrival (homemade apple juice or beer)
- Washing machine
- Possibility to park the vehicle for the duration of the trip
- Donkeys and horses welcome: in the meadow
- Family computer to check their email
- The owners will pick up the pilgrims at Durfort-Lacapelette
- Dogs accepted
Spoken languages : French
All year round.
Prices & payment
Equipement & services
- Car park
- Communal washing machine
- Pets welcome